How Much Is A Picture Worth?
We are a connected and information driven society. It doesn’t matter if you are at home watching the television, at the movie theater, out to dinner, or while sitting at the traffic light — most likely you can observe someone on their smartphone texting, tweeting, updating their facebook status, or surfing the web.
In all these instances the driving force is the desire to share or acquire information. As a business owner you simply cannot afford to leave your professional image to anything less than…well…a professional!
Ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do I trust the auto mechanic who cuts corners on his tools?
- Do I trust the restaurant that cuts corners on their ingredients?
- Do I trust the hospital that cuts corners on their sanitation?
- Do I trust the business professional who cuts corners on his or her image?
Regardless of your industry it is imperative that when people look at your online profile that there is only the fullest confidence that you are who you say that you are — which in turns communicates the confidence that you will do what you say you can do.
Questions to ask about your current online image:
- Have I delayed taking a picture of me for my online profile?
- Did I crop a photo of me with my spouse or friends?
- Did I shoot the picture myself using the bathroom mirror or by holding my camera phone at arm’s length?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above then most likely when prospective customers come to your website the first thing that pops into their minds about you is “NO”.
Exactly how much is your picture worth?
The choice is simple. The options are unparalleled. What are you waiting for?
Contact me today and let’s get your session scheduled!